Mon, Jun 06|
Sedona Taphouse Charlottesville
Sedona Taphouse Dine Out For Charity
Every Monday in May and June, Sedona Taphouse Dine Out For Charity program will benefit SARA with $1 for every flat iron steak and salmon sold.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Sedona Taphouse Charlottesville, 1035 Millmont St, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
About the event
The Sedona Taphouse Dine Out for Charity program will benefit SARA through May and June, 2022. Here's the deal: every Monday, ALL DAY, at the Charlottesville store location, you can order:
- Black Angus Steak is an 8 oz. USDA Choice flat iron steak served with whipped mashed potatoes.
- Norwegian Salmon is organic, certified sustainable, fresh caught and grilled with choice of side.
And at least $1 is donated to the store’s featured charity that month for every Dine Out plate sold!
While dining, guests can also enjoy our award-winning Happy Hour, including hundreds of craft beers, craft cocktails and fine wines. Check your location’s menu for Happy Hour offerings.
- The offer is valid ALL DAY including lunch. We are open from 11:30am until 9:00pm.
- PLEASE also remind folks to tip on the full retail amount of the check. (It will be displayed on the check.) Our servers work just as hard to serve our steak and salmon at half price as they do when it is priced normally at $20.9 and $21.9.
- A beverage purchase is required with each charity entrée.
- $1 of every flat iron steak and salmon sold on Monday during our partnership, minus any returns and recooks will be donated. The more effort put in by the charity, the more money we should be able to raise on your behalf.