The mission of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) is to eliminate sexual violence and its impact by providing education, advocacy and support to men, women and children. Our vision is a community free from sexual violence.
Guiding Principles of the Sexual Assault Resource Agency:
1. We treat our clients, our community partners, and each other with respect.
2. We offer trauma-informed care with attention to the complexity of each person’s experiences. To that end, we hold space for mindful and compassionate services on a consensual basis.
3. We empower each other and our community to apply best practices and innovation solutions for change.
4. We support a community outreach approach that raises awareness about cultural norms and commit to reduce norms that perpetuate sexual violence.
5. We support volunteer advocates who are critical members of SARA, bringing their skills, connections, insight, and resources to our work.
|"I Didn't See it Coming" Play|
Apr 20 2019 -
Apr 22 2019 - Apr 22 2019
10:00AM - 12:30PM
|Dine for SARA at Timberwood Grill |
Apr 29 2019 - Apr 29 2019
05:00PM - 09:00PM
|Synapse Hub 105|
Apr 30 2019 - Apr 30 2019
03:30PM - 05:00PM
|Fluvanna IAC Meeting |
May 02 2019 - May 02 2019
09:30AM - 11:00AM